Director Harish Shankar is keenly looking forward to the release of his latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film has hit the screens in overseas and in Telugu states with premieres and early morning shows and the initial response has been positive.
On the eve of DJ’s release, Harish Shankar interacted with the press and revealed his future plans. The passionate director said that he wants to turn producer and make films based on human relationships.
Harish also said that he is ready to encourage aspiring directors if they approach him with interesting concepts.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot