It’s already reported that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated film, Sye Raa wrapped up its first schedule in December last year. The second schedule was supposed to kick-start from February 23rd in Kerala. However, the schedule has been postponed to March second week now.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the balance part of the film’s first schedule will be shot on Chiranjeevi and a group of artists for two days from March 5 in Hyderabad.
Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will join Sye Raa’s team on March 20 and 21st. Nayanthara and other major cast will also take part in this crucial schedule. Surender Reddy is directing this magnum opus, while Ram Charan is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?
- Vijay Antony’s next launched
- Adivi Sesh’s Evaru gets preponed
- Ranarangam postponed- Gives hint about Saaho’s new release date
- Pink’s Tamil version gets a release date