Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s mass comeback film, Pathaan is going on a rampant run in the USA and also at the domestic box office.
The film has now grossed over $14.95 million at the USA box office and this is now bigger box office hit than RRR which made $14.90 million including the tally of the extended run.
Pathaan is now the second highest Indian films at the USA box office after Baahubali 2 which made over $22 million at the USA box office.
Pathaan is expected to close at the USA box office with about $17 million gross.
Articles that might interest you:
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food