Shah Rukh Khan starrer Pathaan is shattering each and every record in Bollywood. Be it the opening day, opening weekend, or first week all the records are now on Shah Rukh’s name. Directed by Siddarth Anand, Pathaan is a spy action thriller.
Now the film has overtaken the mighty Baahubali 2 in Australia to emerge as the highest-grossing Indian film in this region. Pathaan is now the new number one in this area with a cumulative gross of A$4.51 million.
This is a fantastic achievement, and these international collections once again justify Shah Rukh Khan’s tag “King of Overseas.” Pathaan is also expected to sail past Baahubali 2’s collections in the northern belt shortly. Trade pundits predict that Jawan will be much bigger than Pathaan, considering director Atlee’s track record and Shah Rukh’s mental mass craze all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food