Dangal has been the highest Bollywood grosser to date. This sports drama was released in 2016 and held the highest collected Hindi film record for six long years. Now, this phenomenal record has been shattered by Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan.
The film registered spectacular growth on its second Saturday by collecting a humongous 22.50 crores nett, and the collections till now accumulated to 387 crores nett. Today being Sunday, another 30 crores nett could be expected.
Pathan will now create history by becoming the first ever Bollywood film to join the 400-crore club. With this superb trend, the movie is certain to cross KGF 2 and Baahubali 2’s records in the Hindi belt. Deepika Padukone and John Abraham played vital roles in this Siddarth Anand’s directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food