Shriya’s upcoming film Pavitra is gearing up for a big release. Directed by Janardhan Maharshi, the film is reportedly inspired from a real incident where a prostitute, who was humiliated by a politician, goes on to defeat him in an election. The film’s audio launch was launched in a grand manner in Vizag last month and the makers are quite happy with the response so far. The film’s platinum disc is going to be launched on May 19 to celebrate the audio’s success.
Talking about the film, Janardhan Maharshi said, “The film will glorify the stature of women. I have two daughters and I can confidently say that they’ll have no complaints while watching the film. There is no vulgarity in the film. Shriya has done an extremely good job in the film.” Sadhak Kumar and Sai Maheshwara Reddy have produced the film. Censor formalities have been completed and the film will release soon in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. The film’s Tamil version has been titled as ‘Peru Maatrumdaan Pavitra’ whereas the makers have retained the Telugu title for the Malayalam version as well.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims