Shriya’s upcoming film Pavitra is gearing up for a big release. Directed by Janardhan Maharshi, the film is reportedly inspired from a real incident where a prostitute, who was humiliated by a politician, goes on to defeat him in an election. The film’s audio launch was launched in a grand manner in Vizag last month and the makers are quite happy with the response so far. The film’s platinum disc is going to be launched on May 19 to celebrate the audio’s success.
Talking about the film, Janardhan Maharshi said, “The film will glorify the stature of women. I have two daughters and I can confidently say that they’ll have no complaints while watching the film. There is no vulgarity in the film. Shriya has done an extremely good job in the film.” Sadhak Kumar and Sai Maheshwara Reddy have produced the film. Censor formalities have been completed and the film will release soon in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. The film’s Tamil version has been titled as ‘Peru Maatrumdaan Pavitra’ whereas the makers have retained the Telugu title for the Malayalam version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut