Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai opened up about her personal equation with her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan in a tell all video interview. Renu Desai said that even though divorce separated her from Pawan, she is still good friends with him.
Renu Desai said that Pawan is a good friend to her and a good father to their children and that he regularly visits Pune to spend time with her and the kids.
In a counter to the online trolls who target her constantly, Renu Desai said she tweets about Pawan as a friend and that no one should have a problem when Pawan himself isn’t bothered about her tweets.
And here I am talking about our favourite person, Kalyangaru, my best friend of 17yrs & the father of my kids ?https://t.co/KkfRTNaAgw
— renu (@renuudesai) September 14, 2016
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next