Golden leg of Tollywood, Samantha as she is fondly called by the people of industry is also having a golden heart. This is evident from the fact that she has been doing a lot of charity work for ‘Pratyusha Foundation’.
Samantha said that she was brought up in a middle class family and was hoping to get help from somebody so that she could lead a luxury life. Thanks to her sheer determination and hard work, she has become a celebrity now and is earning good money. She has decided that she needs to give a share of her earnings to the society and has been funding Prathysha foundation. She said that, it was Pawan and Mahesh who were very happy after knowing about the charity work and have instantly agreed to auction their costumes from their hit films.
Mahesh was in London and still made sure that his costumes reached me on time. She felt very happy about it and said that even her co-actresses didn’t lend as much support as the Superstars did.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years