If you are planning to make a small budget film in Telugu, this is a very good time. A number of famous film personalities are getting ready to encourage and promote new talent. Power Star Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram Srinivas are thick friends. As per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar, the two of them are now teaming up for a new venture.
No, they are not working together for a new movie. Instead, they are joining hands to form a new production company. Apparently, Pawan and Trivikram want to encourage new talent and they will be doing this through a host of small and medium budget films.
An official announcement about this venture could come soon. This is a very positive development for Tollywood. Three cheers to Pawan and Trivikram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day
- Details of Varun Tej’s next
- Star director ready with his new script for Mahesh
- Sye Raa’s overseas rights fetch a solid amount