A few years ago, star actor-director duo, Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram, had announced that they will join hands to produce content oriented movies. They had even announced an intense faction drama, titled Kobali, set in Rayalaseema. However, there has been no update on their production plans since then.
Now, for the last few days, speculations about a possible fourth collaboration between Pawan and Trivikram have been going viral on social media. Apparently, this crazy project will be going on floors in summer next year, after Trivikram wraps up his immediate next project with Mahesh Babu.
Furthermore, both Pawan and Trivikram are said to be planning to bankroll their film under their own banner. We will have to wait until this speculation is confirmed by the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Koratala Siva to work with Akhil after NTR30
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol