Film star and Janasena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan has finally announced his much-talked-about tour in the twin Telugu states. Naming his tour as Chalore Chalore Chal, after one of his hit songs, Pawan said that his tour will start tomorrow.
In a three-phase tour across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Pawan will first understand and study the issues in the first phase. He will remind the ruling TDP and TRS governments of political responsibility in the second phase. Finally, if both the governments fail to resolve the issues, Pawan will resort to agitations in the third phase.
Pawan made it clear through his press release that his tour will be primarily aimed at resolving the issues being faced by the student community and instill confidence in the disheartened students. Pawan will also meet the families of Venkatesh and Murali Krishna, the students from Vizianagaram and Osmania University who committed suicide, and the victims of the Krishna River boat tragedy as part of his tour.
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) December 5, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut