Film star and Janasena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan has finally announced his much-talked-about tour in the twin Telugu states. Naming his tour as Chalore Chalore Chal, after one of his hit songs, Pawan said that his tour will start tomorrow.
In a three-phase tour across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Pawan will first understand and study the issues in the first phase. He will remind the ruling TDP and TRS governments of political responsibility in the second phase. Finally, if both the governments fail to resolve the issues, Pawan will resort to agitations in the third phase.
Pawan made it clear through his press release that his tour will be primarily aimed at resolving the issues being faced by the student community and instill confidence in the disheartened students. Pawan will also meet the families of Venkatesh and Murali Krishna, the students from Vizianagaram and Osmania University who committed suicide, and the victims of the Krishna River boat tragedy as part of his tour.
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) December 5, 2017
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts