Nowadays, Brahmanandam has become a key fixture in almost all big budget Telugu productions. The comedy track between Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Brahmanandam is expected to be a major highlight in ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. Based on info given by our reliable sources, all the scenes involving these two stars have come out really well. As we reported earlier, Pawan’s ‘Katam Rayuda’ song is also targeted against Brahmanandam.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and he is known for coming up with entertaining punch dialogues and comedy sequences. AD is expected to have a good dose of these two ingredients.
Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the director. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this project.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release