Nowadays, Brahmanandam has become a key fixture in almost all big budget Telugu productions. The comedy track between Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Brahmanandam is expected to be a major highlight in ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. Based on info given by our reliable sources, all the scenes involving these two stars have come out really well. As we reported earlier, Pawan’s ‘Katam Rayuda’ song is also targeted against Brahmanandam.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and he is known for coming up with entertaining punch dialogues and comedy sequences. AD is expected to have a good dose of these two ingredients.
Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the director. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this project.
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2