Nowadays, Brahmanandam has become a key fixture in almost all big budget Telugu productions. The comedy track between Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Brahmanandam is expected to be a major highlight in ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’. Based on info given by our reliable sources, all the scenes involving these two stars have come out really well. As we reported earlier, Pawan’s ‘Katam Rayuda’ song is also targeted against Brahmanandam.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and he is known for coming up with entertaining punch dialogues and comedy sequences. AD is expected to have a good dose of these two ingredients.
Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the director. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this project.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US