Looks like the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan is determined to take on the central government come what may. Pawan has just announced a massive South Indian Self Respect silent protest at RK Beach, Vizag in March, condemning the way the centre has tried to oppress the silent protestors during the Jallikattu and AP special status movements.
Pawan said that South Indians are deeply hurt with the arrests of the silent protesting, which is curtailing their basic rights. Since this morning, Pawan has been strongly propagating the #BattleofAndhras sentiment against the ongoing oppressive measures and cultural bias being displayed by the government forces against South Indians and Andhra people especially.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) January 27, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director
- Tamil producers planning to counter Nayanthara’s high maintenance
- Puri’s film becomes the most expensive in Vijay Deverakonda’s career
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha