Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan expressed grief over the ferry tragedy that took place on the Krishna River at Ibrahimpatnam near Vijayawada. The tragedy claimed 12 lives, while 16 tourists are still missing in the waters.
Pawan said that giving out condolence messages like “praying for their souls” will not relieve the pain of the grieving families. Pawan said that the grave tragedy has reminded the necessary precautions to be followed by the private and government authorities and hoped that the government will take all the measures to avoid such tragedies in the future.
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?
- Despite a fat paycheck, NTR says no to Bigg Boss?
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle