Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan expressed grief over the ferry tragedy that took place on the Krishna River at Ibrahimpatnam near Vijayawada. The tragedy claimed 12 lives, while 16 tourists are still missing in the waters.
Pawan said that giving out condolence messages like “praying for their souls” will not relieve the pain of the grieving families. Pawan said that the grave tragedy has reminded the necessary precautions to be followed by the private and government authorities and hoped that the government will take all the measures to avoid such tragedies in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions