Though the release of Sardaar was like a huge festival for many fans, it was a sad news for the parents of Rakesh Nayak who lost their son during the release day.
Rakesh, a degree second year student from Pavugada town of Karnataka was murdered by unknown people at Alankar theater where Sardaar Gabbar Singh was released.
As Rakesh exchanged heated words with some unidentified persons while he was standing in the queue, the argument lead in to a huge fight with guys from the group stabbing Rakesh and killing him on the way to the hospital.
Post the murder, there was a huge chaos as the students took out a huge rally in front of the cops to catch the culprits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food