While Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s acting comeback has made millions of his fans elated, there has also been intense criticism from his political rivals. Ever since he began shooting for Pink’s remake, Pawan’s detractors have been targeting him for returning to movies after his claims in the past that he would never at again.
Today, former CBI JD and Janasena’s Vizag MP candidate Lakshminarayana quit Janasena and wrote a letter to Pawan. He cited Pawan’s indecisiveness about movies and politics as the primary reason behind his exit from the party.
In his response, Pawan said that he is not a rich industrialist and that he doesn’t have big industries to support his party. “There are many families that are dependent on me and it’s my responsibility to take care of them. I have no other option but to act to support them and the party financially,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry