While Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s acting comeback has made millions of his fans elated, there has also been intense criticism from his political rivals. Ever since he began shooting for Pink’s remake, Pawan’s detractors have been targeting him for returning to movies after his claims in the past that he would never at again.
Today, former CBI JD and Janasena’s Vizag MP candidate Lakshminarayana quit Janasena and wrote a letter to Pawan. He cited Pawan’s indecisiveness about movies and politics as the primary reason behind his exit from the party.
In his response, Pawan said that he is not a rich industrialist and that he doesn’t have big industries to support his party. “There are many families that are dependent on me and it’s my responsibility to take care of them. I have no other option but to act to support them and the party financially,” Pawan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date