It is a known fact that power star Pawan Kalyan is currently in the US to attend the India conference 2017 to be held at Harvard University. Meanwhile, Pawan attended yet another meet and greet event in New Hampshire among huge fanfare.
One of the biggest surprises was that Pawan was given a rousing welcome by his fans by arranging a 300 car rally. The video below showcases a huge fleet of cars arriving towards the event.
Pawan’s close aide, Sharath Mara has also accompanied him. The star hero visited places like new Hampshire house of Republicans, New Hamshire state house, Nextra Seabrook Nuclear power plant which was followed by the meet and greets.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?