It is a known fact that power star Pawan Kalyan is currently in the US to attend the India conference 2017 to be held at Harvard University. Meanwhile, Pawan attended yet another meet and greet event in New Hampshire among huge fanfare.
One of the biggest surprises was that Pawan was given a rousing welcome by his fans by arranging a 300 car rally. The video below showcases a huge fleet of cars arriving towards the event.
Pawan’s close aide, Sharath Mara has also accompanied him. The star hero visited places like new Hampshire house of Republicans, New Hamshire state house, Nextra Seabrook Nuclear power plant which was followed by the meet and greets.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film