Some time back, we have revealed that Pawan has headed to Switzerland to shoot the rest of the songs for his upcoming film Sardaar. Interesting aspect is that Pawan has already wrapped up his part of the dubbing.
One of our closes sources reveal that Pawan worked continuously for two days and nights and wrapped up the dubbing in no time. Pawan is also known for staying late and dub at the wee hours of the night as he feels that it will be quite peaceful during the night time.
Once the two songs are canned, the entire film will be wrapped up. Post production formalities are also going on a brisk pace to meet the release deadline of April 8th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death
- Makers of Nishabdham purposely keeping him a secret