Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be heading back to Hyderabad on Monday from Europe. Gabbar Singh’s shooting has been wrapped up recently in Switzerland and the unit members are making their way back to India. Shruti Haasan already left for Mumbai and most of the crew members will be back by the weekend.
Gabbar Singh is gearing up for a massive release in the second week of May and the film is currently in post production mode. Harish Shankar is the director of this big budget extravaganza and Ganesh Babu is the producer. Music has been scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release