Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be heading back to Hyderabad on Monday from Europe. Gabbar Singh’s shooting has been wrapped up recently in Switzerland and the unit members are making their way back to India. Shruti Haasan already left for Mumbai and most of the crew members will be back by the weekend.
Gabbar Singh is gearing up for a massive release in the second week of May and the film is currently in post production mode. Harish Shankar is the director of this big budget extravaganza and Ganesh Babu is the producer. Music has been scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR