Since the last couple of days, youths of AP and some even from Telangana are voicing their strong support to the #APDemandsSpecialStatus protest march, which is scheduled to take place at RK Beach in Vizag on January 26th.
The social movement is gaining strength with each passing hour and the hashtag too is going viral on social media, witnessing a strong support from all quarters. Joining the list of supporters now is Jana Sena President Pawan Kalyan.
Last night, Pawan tweeted, “#APDemadsSpecialStatus ,If youth of AP are planning to do a silent protest on 26th Jan at RK Beach , Vizag, #Janasena Supports them.”
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) January 22, 2017
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title