Now, Pawan Kalyan has invited applications from fans and sympathisers from Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam and Greater Hyderabad regions. However, Pawan requested everyone not to see these screening tests as competitive examinations but as the party’s effort to spot the right talent.
Interested candidates can apply via Janasena’s website until the midnight of May 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well