This morning, a few pictures of Megastar Chiranjeevi participating in the Haritha Haram challenge and planting saplings trended prominently on social media. Chiru nominated Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Ramoji Rao and his brother Pawan Kalyan to take up the go green initiative.
Pawan Kalyan took no time to respond to his brother’s challenge. The Power Star planted a few saplings this evening and his photographs are making a huge splash on the internet. Thanks to the Mega brothers’ participation, the Haritha Haram challenge will get a much bigger boost from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?