The film industry breathed a sigh of relief today as CM KCR allowed film shoots to happen and he will himself announce the dates when the filmmakers can go on sets with a limited crew.
The latest we hear is that none other than Pawan Kalyan is super excited with this news of the resuming of shoots and wants to start shooting as soon as possible.
Pawan is almost done with Vakeel Saab and only a few days are left. So, he is gearing up to finish the shoot and also has started discussing the same with producer Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?