The film industry breathed a sigh of relief today as CM KCR allowed film shoots to happen and he will himself announce the dates when the filmmakers can go on sets with a limited crew.
The latest we hear is that none other than Pawan Kalyan is super excited with this news of the resuming of shoots and wants to start shooting as soon as possible.
Pawan is almost done with Vakeel Saab and only a few days are left. So, he is gearing up to finish the shoot and also has started discussing the same with producer Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?
- Notices served to NTR fans
- Mani Ratnam to select Telugu directors for his web series
- Balayya to skip CM Jagan’s meeting with Tollywood-Here’s why