Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati are sharing the screen space for the Telugu remake of Ayyappanum Koshiyum and after a lengthy delay in shoot due to Covid, the unit is set to kickstart the next schedule. The forthcoming schedule of the much-anticipated project will be commencing in the first week of July.
If reports are to go by, Sithara Entertainments who are bankrolling the project are planning to release it in theatres next Sankranthi season.
The producers are confident that the multi-starrer will attract cine-goers next Sankranthi holiday season and they are planning the release accordingly. The final call is yet to be take though.
Previously, the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s Hari Hara Veera Mallu also announced that the film will release next Sankranthi. But it might get postponed due to the delay in production due to Covid second wave.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal