There was a lot of unrest and chaos on the sets of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar this morning. Reports reveal that Pawan’s personal bodyguards roughed up certain media persons who tried to barge into the shooting location in Hyderabad’s Rama Naidu studio in Nanakram Guda.
Going into details, a few ministers from Andhra dropped on the sets to personally invite Pawan Kalyan for the foundation stone laying ceremony of the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
As there was a lot chaos and media frenzy, Pawan’s body guards took situation in control. This lead to a few media persons getting hurt. Taking things in his hand, Pawan apologized to the media on behalf of his team and spoke at length about the new capital.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”