After a gap of more than 2 years, Pawan Kalyan is back to movies. He had begun shooting for Pink’s remake and Krish’s period drama simultaneously. The Powerstar is also committed to doing a film for Mythri Movie Makers banner under Harish Shankar’s direction.
Now, the latest buzz is that Pawan has asked his close friend and favorite director Trivikram to pen a script for him. Until recently, there were reports that Trivikram will be penning the dialogues for Pink’s remake, but the buzz had ended as a mere rumor.
Given the close bond they both share with each other, one can surely expect Trivikram to oblige Pawan’s request and the star director may surely come up with a riveting script. Their last film together, Agnyaathavaasi, was a huge disaster and the duo will aim to strike big this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages