After a gap of more than 2 years, Pawan Kalyan is back to movies. He had begun shooting for Pink’s remake and Krish’s period drama simultaneously. The Powerstar is also committed to doing a film for Mythri Movie Makers banner under Harish Shankar’s direction.
Now, the latest buzz is that Pawan has asked his close friend and favorite director Trivikram to pen a script for him. Until recently, there were reports that Trivikram will be penning the dialogues for Pink’s remake, but the buzz had ended as a mere rumor.
Given the close bond they both share with each other, one can surely expect Trivikram to oblige Pawan’s request and the star director may surely come up with a riveting script. Their last film together, Agnyaathavaasi, was a huge disaster and the duo will aim to strike big this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?