Hari Hara Veera Mallu, the costliest project in Pawan Kalyan’s career had been in the production phase for a whole lot longer than expected. The shoot had been halted for a while now.
The latest news is that Pawan has assured the producer of the film, AM Rathnam, who is a good friend of his, that he will resume the shooting for the film soon.
Only 35-40 days of shooting is left and Pawan vows to get back to it soon. He is likely to allot the dates for the project very soon after having a discussion with the director Krish.
Hari Hara Veera Mallu is a periodic action thriller that has Pawan in the role of a warrior.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar
- SRK gives solid assurance to fans about Dunki