Hari Hara Veera Mallu, the costliest project in Pawan Kalyan’s career had been in the production phase for a whole lot longer than expected. The shoot had been halted for a while now.
The latest news is that Pawan has assured the producer of the film, AM Rathnam, who is a good friend of his, that he will resume the shooting for the film soon.
Only 35-40 days of shooting is left and Pawan vows to get back to it soon. He is likely to allot the dates for the project very soon after having a discussion with the director Krish.
Hari Hara Veera Mallu is a periodic action thriller that has Pawan in the role of a warrior.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Intinti Ramayanam – Family drama that clicks to an extent
- Review : Vimanam – Partly engaging emotional drama
- Review : Takkar – Forgettable outing
- Review : Unstoppable – Comedy falls flat
- Found my Lav, says Varun Tej after engagement with Lavanya Tripathi
- Pic Talk: Kiran Abbavaram undergoes a massive transformation
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food