Power Star Pawan Kalyan has started dubbing for ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambababu’ from today morning. He is expected to dub continuously for the next few days in order to wrap up his part in time for the movie’s October 18th release. Shooting has been totally wrapped up and only the post production activities remain now. The movie has been directed by Puri Jagan and Danayya is the producer.
The film’s audio is out in the market and the tunes have been scored by Mani Sharma. Tamanna is going to provide the glamour in this movie and Prakash Raj is playing a crucial role. CMGR is being eagerly awaited by Pawan Kalyan’s fans and they are looking for one more superhit from their favourite hero after the very successful ‘Gabbar Singh’.
- Nandita Swetha’s next enters second schedule
- Poll : What did you think of NTR Mahanayakudu’s trailer ?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s intense and dramatic trailer raises expectations
- Niharika’s career getting a good push
- Big B donates Rs 2.5 crores to martyrs of Pulwama attack