Power Star Pawan Kalyan has started dubbing for ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambababu’ from today morning. He is expected to dub continuously for the next few days in order to wrap up his part in time for the movie’s October 18th release. Shooting has been totally wrapped up and only the post production activities remain now. The movie has been directed by Puri Jagan and Danayya is the producer.
The film’s audio is out in the market and the tunes have been scored by Mani Sharma. Tamanna is going to provide the glamour in this movie and Prakash Raj is playing a crucial role. CMGR is being eagerly awaited by Pawan Kalyan’s fans and they are looking for one more superhit from their favourite hero after the very successful ‘Gabbar Singh’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular anchor-actress rubbishes Coronavirus rumors
- Tollywood hero’s Tamil debut film gets an OTT release in Telugu
- Poll : Will KGF2 live up to the sky-high expectations?
- Film industry’s initiative to save young girls from fake casting calls
- Viral rumor on NTR’s next film put to rest
- Murugadoss to rope in this music director for his next?