After severing ties with the left parties, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan aligned with the ruling BJP. Since then, Pawan has been quite vocal about various issues pertaining to Hindus. In a latest, Pawan has taken up the TTD property auction issue.
Earlier today, Pawan urged the Andhra Pradesh government and the TTD to back off from their plans to sell off TTD properties. And just a while ago, Pawan took to Twitter and requested all the Lord Balaji devotees, Janasena followers and Veera Mahilas and JSP leaders to participate in a hunger protest against the sale of TTD lands. The protest will begin at 9 am and end at 5 pm tomorrow (May 26th).
I request all Lord Balaji Devotees , Janasainiks, Veermahilas and JSP Leaders to participate in this hunger protest against the sale of TTD lands by AP Govt. pic.twitter.com/zuLsUDLw4p
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) May 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?