After severing ties with the left parties, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan aligned with the ruling BJP. Since then, Pawan has been quite vocal about various issues pertaining to Hindus. In a latest, Pawan has taken up the TTD property auction issue.
Earlier today, Pawan urged the Andhra Pradesh government and the TTD to back off from their plans to sell off TTD properties. And just a while ago, Pawan took to Twitter and requested all the Lord Balaji devotees, Janasena followers and Veera Mahilas and JSP leaders to participate in a hunger protest against the sale of TTD lands. The protest will begin at 9 am and end at 5 pm tomorrow (May 26th).
I request all Lord Balaji Devotees , Janasainiks, Veermahilas and JSP Leaders to participate in this hunger protest against the sale of TTD lands by AP Govt. pic.twitter.com/zuLsUDLw4p
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) May 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?