Megastar Chiranjeevi was conferred the Indian Film Personality of the Year Award for 2022 at the 53rd International Film Festival of India in Goa. Several celebrities and fans are congratulating the actor on this stunning achievement. The latest to join the list is the actor’s brother Pawan Kalyan.
Pawan Kalyan wrote that it is a great pleasure to see one of the greats in Telugu cinema get this prestigious award. Pawan Kalyan added that this award is another feather in Chiranjeevi’s cap.
Pawan Kalyan addressed Chiru as his guide. He called Chiranjeevi’s four-decades-old journey earned him a special place in the hearts of the audience and added that Chiru is an inspiration to everyone, including him. Pawan said he is pleased his brother is getting this honor on the international film platform.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan to reunite with her after 31 years
- This is when Mahesh will join SSMB28 shoot?
- Recent blockbuster movie to release in English?
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Rajamouli: Jr NTR is an acting powerhouse
- Change of producers’ for Vijay Devarakonda’s next?