The Telugu film and media fraternity is yet to come out of the sudden and shocking demise of veteran film journalist, PRO and producer BA Raju. His last rites were held yesterday morning at Maha Prasthanam in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Hero Pawan Kalyan’s political outfit Janasena Party’s Twitter handle released Pawan’s condolence message yesterday evening. In his message, Pawan said that he has had a long-time association with BA Raju from the time when the Telugu film industry was based in Madras.
Pawan also recollected that BA Raju looked after the PR activities for several of his elder brother Chiranjeevi’s movies. “BA Raju garu was passionate about Cinema. He made his mark as the Editor of Superhit magazine and as a filmmaker,” Pawan said in his heartfelt note.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa