The Telugu film and media fraternity is yet to come out of the sudden and shocking demise of veteran film journalist, PRO and producer BA Raju. His last rites were held yesterday morning at Maha Prasthanam in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Hero Pawan Kalyan’s political outfit Janasena Party’s Twitter handle released Pawan’s condolence message yesterday evening. In his message, Pawan said that he has had a long-time association with BA Raju from the time when the Telugu film industry was based in Madras.
Pawan also recollected that BA Raju looked after the PR activities for several of his elder brother Chiranjeevi’s movies. “BA Raju garu was passionate about Cinema. He made his mark as the Editor of Superhit magazine and as a filmmaker,” Pawan said in his heartfelt note.
Articles that might interest you:
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral
- Buzz for Godfather picks up- What will Nagarjuna do now?
- Chiranjeevi-Nagarjuna to attend a mega event today