More and more Tollywood stars are coming forward to lend a helping hand to rehabilitate the flood victims in Telangana. Hero Pawan Kalyan announced a massive contribution of Rs 1 crore. He will handover the amount to the Telangana Chief Minister Relief Fund.
In a video message that was shot in his farmhouse, Pawan said that the entire world’s economy has taken a beating due to Novel Coronavirus. The actor-turned-politician further said that the recent floods in Telangana and Hyderabad resulted in the loss of livelihood and homes of thousands of people.
Pawan went on to request the Janasena Party cadre to take part in the relief and rehabilitation works in these hard times. It’s worth mentioning that Pawan had earlier contributed to the PM Cares fund and the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chief Minister Relief Funds when COVID-19 was at its peak in India.
శ్రీ పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారు కోటి రూపాయలు విరాళం.
వరదలు, భారీ వర్షాలకు తీవ్రంగా హైదరాబాద్ ప్రజలకు అండగా ఉండేందుకు జనసేన అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారు తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వానికి కోటి రూపాయలు విరాళం ప్రకటించారు. @PawanKalyan #HyderabadRains #HyderabadFloods pic.twitter.com/IlqVxe4LWY
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) October 20, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale