On the occasion of India’s 69th Republic Day, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan hoisted the tricolor at his office premises. Later, Pawan released a press note in which he congratulated Maestro Ilayaraja and Kidambi Srikanth on being honored with the Padma Vibhushan and Padma Shri respectively.
Pawan Kalyan said that honoring the yesteryear Telugu actors SV Rangarao and Savithri with Padma awards posthumously would be a befitting homage. He requested the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to vouch for Padma awards for both the legendary actors.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral