On the occasion of India’s 69th Republic Day, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan hoisted the tricolor at his office premises. Later, Pawan released a press note in which he congratulated Maestro Ilayaraja and Kidambi Srikanth on being honored with the Padma Vibhushan and Padma Shri respectively.
Pawan Kalyan said that honoring the yesteryear Telugu actors SV Rangarao and Savithri with Padma awards posthumously would be a befitting homage. He requested the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to vouch for Padma awards for both the legendary actors.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized