On the occasion of India’s 69th Republic Day, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan hoisted the tricolor at his office premises. Later, Pawan released a press note in which he congratulated Maestro Ilayaraja and Kidambi Srikanth on being honored with the Padma Vibhushan and Padma Shri respectively.
Pawan Kalyan said that honoring the yesteryear Telugu actors SV Rangarao and Savithri with Padma awards posthumously would be a befitting homage. He requested the governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to vouch for Padma awards for both the legendary actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme
- Poll : Which of these characters created by Sukumar is your favorite?
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers