A couple of days ago, actor and new MAA President Vishnu Manchu surprised all the Pawan Kalyan fans by tweeting a video of the Power Star from Bandaru Dattatreya’s Alai Balai. Vishnu was trolled by Pawan fans, who said that Pawan royally ignored him at the event.
However, Vishnu reacted on the criticism he has been getting from his trolls. In a latest media interaction, the Manchu actor revealed that he and Pawan didn’t talk on the stage due to the protocol. “People only saw us not talking to each other on the stage. They are not aware of the fact that Pawan and I had met each other and discussed many things off the stage,” said Vishnu.
Vishnu also said that the Manchu and the Mega families are family friends and went on to reveal that Chiru had telephoned his father Mohan Babu after MAA elections and resolved all the differences. “I don’t know what they discussed. Media may ask my dad in that regard,” said the Manchu hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release