The magnanimity and down to earth nature of power star Pawan Kalyan is known to one and all. Whenever Pawan sees some one in trouble, he helps them out to the best of his capabilities. He has donated lakhs of money to numerous organizations and the latest one to benefit from his donation is the Jesus orphanage in Khammam.
When members of the NGO met Pawan Kalyan and expressed their problems, he was quick to react. Withing no time he donated one lakh to their foundation and also promised to help them in future. With this gesture, Pawan has surely won many hearts all over. Pawan’s latest film, Attarintiki Daaredi is set to hit the screens on 7th August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director