The magnanimity and down to earth nature of power star Pawan Kalyan is known to one and all. Whenever Pawan sees some one in trouble, he helps them out to the best of his capabilities. He has donated lakhs of money to numerous organizations and the latest one to benefit from his donation is the Jesus orphanage in Khammam.
When members of the NGO met Pawan Kalyan and expressed their problems, he was quick to react. Withing no time he donated one lakh to their foundation and also promised to help them in future. With this gesture, Pawan has surely won many hearts all over. Pawan’s latest film, Attarintiki Daaredi is set to hit the screens on 7th August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel