The magnanimity and down to earth nature of power star Pawan Kalyan is known to one and all. Whenever Pawan sees some one in trouble, he helps them out to the best of his capabilities. He has donated lakhs of money to numerous organizations and the latest one to benefit from his donation is the Jesus orphanage in Khammam.
When members of the NGO met Pawan Kalyan and expressed their problems, he was quick to react. Withing no time he donated one lakh to their foundation and also promised to help them in future. With this gesture, Pawan has surely won many hearts all over. Pawan’s latest film, Attarintiki Daaredi is set to hit the screens on 7th August.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled