Power Star Pawan Kalyan is working flat out with great enthusiasm for his upcoming film ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’. Pawan dubbed for the movie all night long and left only today morning once he was happy with the work completed so far. He took a brief break of a few hours and has resumed dubbing for the movie again.
The movie is scheduled for a release on October 18th and post production works are being completed at a fast pace. Tamanna is the heroine of the movie and dubbing for her role has already been completed by Priyanka. Puri Jagan is the director of the movie and Danayya is the producer.
Music has been composed by Mani Sharma. The movie is expected to do superb business when it hits the screen as Pawan scored a massive hit with ‘Gabbar Singh’ and is in form.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero