Numero uno film star and Janasena party President Pawan Kalyan reportedly fell sick during his ongoing Porata Yatra bus tour. Pawan was touring around Vizianagaram district on the 1st and 2nd of June, and he got fully drenched in the incessant rains.
Pawan is reportedly suffering from fever, cough and throat pain. He is currently taking rest at a resort in Araku. After a day’s break, Pawan will resume his tour from Tuesday. Thousands of fans have thronged the picturesque hill station to catch a glimpse of their favorite star.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up