Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political moves are getting support from the most unexpected quarters. The latest news we are hearing is about the support extended to Pawan Kalyan by the tribals (adivasis) of Adilabad area.
Apparently, Pawan Kalyan responded to the difficulties of the remotest villages in Adilabad region when he toured the area for the 2009 election campaign. Tribal people say that Pawan Kalyan got some bore wells installed in the villages with his own money, after seeing the difficulties faced by them.
Pawan Kalyan is known to be a kind hearted and socially responsible person. These little nuggets of information are now adding to his goodwill. The star actor’s ‘Jana Sena’ party is gaining strength and a massive public meeting will be held in Vishakhapatnam towards the end of this month.
- Is Mandamdhudu 2 on the cards?
- Noted Bollywood singer croons for Aravinda Sametha
- Heorine selected to play Chandra Babu’s wife
- When Prabhas said no to India’s top director
- New schedule of Charan’s next from tomorrow