Some time back we had reported that Pawan Kalyan is taking some time off from his busy schedules, and is taking a much needed break in Bangalore. Latest update is that Pawan had undergone a minor back surgery, and was actually recuperating in the garden city.
According to our sources, he his back to his daily routine, and has hit the gym regularly. Pawan had been complaining of severe back pain from quite some time, and with now with the surgery turning out successful, he is back in shape and is raring to go. He will next be seen in Gopala Gopala alongside Venkatesh.
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films