Telugu film buffs understand very well the bond that Pawan Kalyan shares with actor Ali. Being good friends who have worked in so many films together since the start of PK’s career, their bond is well spoken about.
However, the political journey has separated them for the first time with Ali choosing to join the political arena as well along with PK except he joined another party.
Speaking about the same at a political meet in Rajahmundry, Pawan said that he was with Ali whenever he needed him since 1996, the actor said he has realised that the most trusted people leave in the time of need.
Saying that he has lost hope, he added that it’s the reason why he has begun to believe less in the people around him and more in the common man because he is one of them.
This is a truly touching statement from the actor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again