Fans of star hero Pawan Kalyan are eagerly waiting for his 28th film with Harish Shankar, the director who revived Pawan’s career with Gabbar Singh in 2012. The actor-director duo will be joining forces for a message oriented social drama.
During the lockdown, Harish Shankar impressed Pawan by just narrating the film’s main theme and a rough storyline. According to the latest reports, the director recently gave a full narration to Pawan and the actor was highly in impressed with the full script.
This crazy project will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner. The shooting will kick-start in January next year. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film