Fans of star hero Pawan Kalyan are eagerly waiting for his 28th film with Harish Shankar, the director who revived Pawan’s career with Gabbar Singh in 2012. The actor-director duo will be joining forces for a message oriented social drama.
During the lockdown, Harish Shankar impressed Pawan by just narrating the film’s main theme and a rough storyline. According to the latest reports, the director recently gave a full narration to Pawan and the actor was highly in impressed with the full script.
This crazy project will be bankrolled under Mythri Movie Makers banner. The shooting will kick-start in January next year. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2