It’s well known that Gabbar Singh actor-director duo, Pawan Kalyan and Harish Shankar, will again be joining forces for yet another high budget entertainer. Noted producers Naveen Yerneni and Ravi Shankar Yalamanchili will be bankrolling this crazy project under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
In a latest Uppena promotional interview, the star producers have confirmed that the Pawan Kalyan-Harish Shankar film will be going on floors from June and that Pawan has recently assured them that he will join the shoot after he wraps up Ayyappanum Koshiyum. The producers went on to say that Harish Shankar has penned an out-and-out commercial entertainer laced with social message.
“The film will be better than Gabbar Singh and it will be a feast for all the fans,” the makers said confidently. More updates on the film will be out later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success