After the blockbuster Gabbar Singh which released nearly a decade ago, hero Pawan Kalyan and director Harish Shankar are all set to join forces with each other for the second time. The film is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner with a high budget.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the title for this crazy project is expected to be out on Pawan’s birthday (September 2). ‘Sanchari’ and ‘Ippude Modalaindi’ are said to be the titles under consideration. Fans will have to wait until the makers come up with the official announcement to end the suspense. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts