After the blockbuster Gabbar Singh which released nearly a decade ago, hero Pawan Kalyan and director Harish Shankar are all set to join forces with each other for the second time. The film is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner with a high budget.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the title for this crazy project is expected to be out on Pawan’s birthday (September 2). ‘Sanchari’ and ‘Ippude Modalaindi’ are said to be the titles under consideration. Fans will have to wait until the makers come up with the official announcement to end the suspense. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers