Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has started shooting for ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’ in the direction of Puri Jagan and as per the info provided by our sources, Pawan is highly impressed with Puri Jagan’s clarity of thought. Pawan Kalyan and Puri Jagan worked together many years back for ‘Badri’ and in all these years, both of them have developed and refined themselves quite considerably. So this ‘new’ Puri Jagan’s sense of command on the script and his clarity of thought is said to have pleased Pawan very much.
CMGR has the beautiful Tamanna in the lead role and Danayya DVV is the producer. The film is slated for a release on October 18th. Prakash Raj, Ali, Tanikella Bharani, Kota Srinivasa rao and Brahmanandam are playing the other crucial roles in this film.
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic