Powerstar Pawan Kalyan had scored stupendous hits whenever he remade other language films in the past. Even on his acting comeback currently, Pawan is remaking the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink, as Vakeel Saab. Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Pawan is in talks for yet another remake.
Apparently, a leading Tollywood producer who watched the superhit Malayalam entertainer, Driving Licence, recently sent a text to Pawan and asked to watch the movie as he felt that Pawan would fit the role perfectly. The producer is in plans to remake the film with Pawan, who will be reprising Malayalam star Prithviraj’s role.
Driving Licence is about a film star who loses his driving licence and how journey with an RTO officer, who also happens to be his fan. The film released in 2019 and it was a huge critical and commercial success. More details about its Telugu remake are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date