Every film lover who has seen Baahubali 2 has been praising the film’s interval episode. In his post release interview, the film’s writer Vijayendra Prasad has revealed that Power Star Pawan Kalyan was the inspiration behind the interval scene.
The veteran writer further said that he happened to watch an event where Pawan’s fans kept on chanting his name nonstop for more than 5 minutes. The hysteria was such that any other star would have been jealous seeing Pawan’s stardom.
This then motivated Vijayendra Prasad to conceive the Bhallaladeva’s coronation scene where Bhallaladeva is seen seething in anger and jealousy when the people of Mahishmathi chant Baahubali’s name.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million