But this is not the case says Chiranjeevi. “Pawan Kalyan is like my son. We share a very close bond and if people think we have differences, they are mistaken. He chose a different political path to serve people and that is ok. I do not see anything wrong with that”, he said.
Chiranjeevi is celebrating his birthday today and the formal announcement about his upcoming film might be made during the birthday celebrations.
123telugu wishes Megastar Chiranjeevi a very happy birthday.
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi