Popular Evangelist turned politician KA Paul took a dig at actor and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan. In a sharp statement criticizing Pawan Kalyan’s unwillingness to contest the Tirupati by-election, KA Paul asked Pawan to prove his sincerity by placing his candidate in the by-election.
“While Pawan has a 5 percent vote share, BJP doesn’t even have 1 percent vote share in Andhra Pradesh. Fans and voters are not fools and they are observing how Pawan is favouring the BJP in the state. Pawan Kalyan, prove that you are not a BJP agent by contesting in Tirupati by-election. Just call me once and I will come and campaign for you in Tirupati,” KA Paul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- 7 small movies to clash this Friday
- Star heroes say no to the talented director
- Gang Leader girl to romance Ravi Teja?
- Double treat for Prabhas fans soon
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding reception called off?
- Prabhas to kick-start Salaar with a massive fight in a coal mine