Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan launched Janasena party’s mouthpiece, a fortnightly named Shataghni at the party’s office yesterday evening. Through Shataghni, Pawan aims to reach out to the masses and enlighten them about Janasena’s agenda and principles.
For the past few months, Pawan became active in politics and even held extensive tours across North Costal Andhra and the Godavari districts. He is also said to have been backing a TV channel to educate people about Janasena’s aspirations for a corruption free state.
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Aatagallu is a game between two intellectual minds
- Ee Maya Peremito theatrical release postponed
- Aravindha Sametha’s second teaser to be less intense?