Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan launched Janasena party’s mouthpiece, a fortnightly named Shataghni at the party’s office yesterday evening. Through Shataghni, Pawan aims to reach out to the masses and enlighten them about Janasena’s agenda and principles.
For the past few months, Pawan became active in politics and even held extensive tours across North Costal Andhra and the Godavari districts. He is also said to have been backing a TV channel to educate people about Janasena’s aspirations for a corruption free state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles