Pawan Kalyan’s style needs no introduction and when he’s given the license to go berserk then sky is the limit. Apparently, the action sequences in his upcoming film, Gabbar Singh, are said to be so good that the powerstar is reportedly enjoying every bit of it. Harish Shankar, the director of the film, seems to be quite happy with the way the film is shaping up.
Revealing about the film’s shooting, he said, “PowerStar’s Power packed Action. The whole unit is clapping. Ram-Laxman are thrilled with Powerstar’s flexibility and Style.” Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role in this film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in the last week of April.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar