Pawan Kalyan’s style needs no introduction and when he’s given the license to go berserk then sky is the limit. Apparently, the action sequences in his upcoming film, Gabbar Singh, are said to be so good that the powerstar is reportedly enjoying every bit of it. Harish Shankar, the director of the film, seems to be quite happy with the way the film is shaping up.
Revealing about the film’s shooting, he said, “PowerStar’s Power packed Action. The whole unit is clapping. Ram-Laxman are thrilled with Powerstar’s flexibility and Style.” Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role in this film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in the last week of April.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!